Have a voice in improving long-term care for the elderly and disabled.
Founded in 1987, MCQC has grown to a membership of over 700. The majority of our members are Missourians but many from other States have joined MCQC because of their interest and concern in improving quality of care and quality of life for nursing home residents and recipients of in-home health care services. DO YOU.....
Care about someone who lives in a nursing home?
Care about someone who receives in-home care?
Feel frustrated or confused about long term care services?
We need as many members as possible to bring about change! So please join us...
Membership in MCQC is lifetime:
Family membership: $50
Group membership: $75
Individual membership: $30
Associate membership: $30*
Senior Citizen membership (Age 50 and up): $15
Individuals who are residents of a nursing home, residential care facility or receiving in-home care, membership is free. For joining MCQC you will receive:
1) A free subscription to MCQC NEWS. MCQC NEWS is a bi-monthly electronic newsletter.
2) The MCQC nursing home checklist
3) A monthly listing of class one violations in Missouri nursing homes. (Life Threatening) The list contains the nature of the violation and the name of the facility.
4) Information on issues concerning eldercare and the disabled.
You will also be part of an organization working for the rights and protection of the disabled and elderly. Please continue to check the website for more information.
To join send a check payable to MCQC to: Missouri Coalition for Quality Care P.O. Box 7165 Jefferson City, MO 65102 1-888-262-5644 Email to:email@example.com
* An associate is an individual who works in a nursing home, residential care facility or provides in-home care.
Contact us by Mail: Missouri Coalition for Quality Care, PO Box 7165, Jefferson City, MO 65102. Phone: 1-888-262-5644 Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of MCQC is to improve the quality of care and quality of life of residents in long-term care facilities and recipients of in-home care